Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things I love

I am full of love today. Why you ask? Well, today is my son's second birthday. We have been singing "Happy Birthday" all morning. So, it is a happy day because it was the day he was born! That said, I wanted to post, in honor of my son's birthday, about the things I love. Let's begin with the obvious: I love my family. My better-half, my baby boy, my goofy sister, my hilarious daddy, my mom who speaks with broken English but can take a joke when we rib her about it, my pets and everyone else in my family (usually.) I love God, for giving me such a wonderful family to be a part of. I love the outdoors. I went on a month-long cross-country camping trip with my better-half that we simply divine. I urge you all to try a little camping! I love to fish. I do, I love it. I love Nascar. I'm going to Bristol in three weeks and can finally add Tennessee to my "where have you been" post. I love food. I am married to a chef, so food is big at our house. I love music, all kinds. So does my little guy. I bought him a keyboard and a bongo drum for his birthday and he is thrilled. I love orchids. I know, I'm a geek. I love them. Every shape and size of them. Here is a pic of one of my babies taken last year.

I love Pennsylvania, except for that demojerk of a governor and Philadelphia & Pittsburgh politics in general, it is a wonderful state to live in. We get all four wonderful seasons, and we have beautiful country here.

I love animals, all kinds. I like to eat them too ;) and finally,

I love meeting new friends out here in the blogosphere! You are really great and talented. Thanks for dropping in and saying hello or leaving comments even on my weirdest posts :)

Enough, what do you love?

Posted at basil's lunch special and at the Beltway Traffic Jam


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search