Thursday, March 03, 2005

I love it when . . .

I love it when I have been blogrolled somewhere, it means that someone, somewhere has read something I have to say. It is a thrilling experience really. So, when I recently discovered that I had been blogrolled by Frank at ManicViking and by the Babaganoosh at Mitsurgi's Babaganoosh I was very excited! (Anyone named after the wonderful creation that is babaganoosh is good in my book). I've also been blogrolled by Ogre at Ogre'sview and Phin at Phin's Blog. I read these guys everyday so it is nice to know they read me too! I am on the Alliance Blogroll so I show up at other places here and again, but it is fun to see someone actually blogroll you! It is also an honor! Thanks guys!


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search