Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Who The Hell Do I Think I Am?

By supreme Order of Frank J (worship him!) He has commanded that these questions be answered and I am hereby obeying him! THE "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" BLOGGER QUIZ 1. Who the hell do you think you are? Why I am Oddybobo, Master of my domain and all that lives in it, I look like this and sometimes like this and I deliver sharp rants on whatever I like, whenever I like. 2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass? No, oh common ones, I am an elitist snob (no not a liberal, just a snob) I am a lawyer in a high-priced high-rise. I take money from the little people to line the pockets of evil corporations at the expense of fast-food workers. Ha. 3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot? Why yes, I was on my highschool journalism staff where I wrote whimsical tid-bits for my newspaper and highschool year book, often titled "remember when" or "last week at lunch." 4. Do you even read newspapers? Never. I can't because I can't keep myself from cringing at the bad grammer and the poor fact-checking capabilities of newspapers with the possible exception of my local paper which I read simply for the police reports. 5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool? I do not watch "Fox News propaganda", rather, I watch a "fair and balanced" news organization which publically donates more money to the dems than to the republicans and which delivers the facts sans lefty-bias! 6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh? Sure as shootin! My favorite is the Quinn in the Morning Show which regularly martyrs callers ala palestinian suicide bombers. 7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot? I'm with Frank J here, can't figure out how to make the printer "be" a fax machine, after all it is nurture over nature, perhaps I just don't have it in me. 8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist? Because they are Lefty-Pinko B#$%ards trying to rob me of my money, gun and home (shakes fist at them) and we must smite them! 9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport? I have a passport. I like to travel only when the dollar is higher than other currency that way I can be assured of ripping off stupid little peasants by paying pennies for their wares . . . Seriously, why travel to any other country, we have it all, Mountains, Deserts, Beaches, Prairies, campy theme parks and natural wonders within our very borders, no need to spend my cash for someone else's tourism industry. 10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick? Yep, actually several but my most important trip was not really a trip but rather a beginning. See I was "made" in Korea but born in the U.S. of A! Oh yeah and my redneck ass could kick your pansy ass anyday! 11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk? Cause my momma says I'm too old. 12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face? No but once I reached into a pile of goo that turned out not be playdough but to be kitty poo. That was gross, but I was five. Since you asked, however, have you? 13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo? Didn't you read the above, dumbass? 14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?! As I said before, which apparently needs repeating because your attention span only lasts for 13 questions, I am Oddybobo, master of my domain and all that is in it. Did I mention I like quizzes? You can find more here.


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search