Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cussin at the Inaugural Youth Concert

So, no Kid Rock but Fuel's lead singer still supplied the young people with a little F-word action, just before the Prez. graced the stage! My word! What will Worldnet Daily say? I still say, Kid Rock should have been there, and you can be guaranteed that he would have kept it clean! So much for those ruffled ideas that anyone other than Kid Rock could keep it clean! I think I am going to be indignant all day because no one listened to me! That'll show'em. Update: Since I missed the boat last night on this story (I was sleepin) here is Michelle Malkin's take on it all, check out her track backs too! P.S. Love that JibJab!!


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search