Monday, March 14, 2005

I've been tagged!

My first meme tag comes from Harvey at Bad Example, and so here goes: You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (wait, that is really five books hmmm. Is it ok if they are bound in one version?) Have you ever had a crush on a fictional Character? When I was a young-un, I had a crush on a character from the book "Tiger Eyes" by Judy Blume . . . The last book you bought is? Ann Coulter's "How to Talk To A Liberal" The last book you read? Does it count if the book is from work? If so, the last book I read was a treatise on Products Liability. If not then, sadly, the last book I read was "Eight Silly Monkeys", to my son, last night. What are you currently reading? I am currently reading "Good to Great . . . " for a marketing presentation. Blahhh. Five books I would take to a deserted island. My Aphra Behn anthology, because her writing is a wonder. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Surviving Anything", because I'd need some basic skills, and its big, so it will burn nice on a cold night . . . The Bible - because I have always had it with me. "William Shakespeare: The Complete Works, Deluxe Edition" because if I was alone, I could act out five part plays in my spare time, and read myself sonnets . . . And lastly, "Goodnight Moon" because it would remind me of my baby and because it was and is my favorite children's book. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and Why? FrankL at Manic Viking because he has lost the love over the weekend ;) Phin of Phin's Blog because it might be interesting to see what a fish reads . . . and Ogre at Ogre's View because he is feeling a bit under the weather and there is nothing like a good meme to get you back on yer feet!


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search