Thursday, February 24, 2005

A Little Lunchtime "Haven't I seen you before?"

Ok, so, I am sitting in this deposition today and the guy across from me looks exactly like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead. he is asking all the questions and is literally transforming before my very eyes into a snickering cartoon idiot. I am not lying this guy has the look completely, only difference is his hair doesn't stand up as much. His chin juts out, his nose is long and his shoulders slump inward. He is asking questions and all I can hear is "huh huh, he said butt!" Seriously, I can't keep myself from laughing. I keep coughing so as not to draw any attention to myself. I don't know what I am going to do at trial. "Your Honor, opposing counsel Mr. Rod, "huh huh, *rod*" . . . blah blah, begin laughing hysterically . . . Your Honor, I have to ask for a mistrial because opposing counsel is a tool and looks like Beavis, I can't go on!" Then my client will file a malpractice suit against me, I will be disbarred, poor, homeless . . . all because some guy looks like Beavis. Damn! Have you ever had the sensation that you have seen someone before? I will give you another example, that guy on American Idol, Mario Vasquez - looks exactly like Wilder Valderama from that 70's show. Give me your examples in the comments.


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search