Tuesday, February 22, 2005

New Blog Carnival Is Up

Check out the Carnival of New Blogs over at Celebrity Cola. Lucas Brachish did a wonderful job and he even included me and quite a group of great new blogs! Check them out, especially Haiku for You cause you can get a new Haiku for just about any occassion! Also if you are interested in biological timing, check out Circadiana. I especially liked the blip about night eating syndrome maybe that's my problem! Anyway, if you are new here, and just looking around, I really am not off my rocker completely, and sometimes I even have interesting things to say! Comment liberally, but don't be mean, I'm having a bad month. :)


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search