Wednesday, March 23, 2005

White Trash Wednesday's Easter Egg Hunt!

My fust ofishal post frum this here trailer I live in! I am so xcitable. Anyways, last Saturday me and the younguns joined up in the Easter Egg Hunt at the local Volunteer Fire Department. Little Billy Jo won’t wear no shoes and won’t wear no socks, soez he got his feet all durty. We brung home his eggs but found one that wernt cooked. Little Billy Jo’s daddy ate it anyways. He’ll eat anything with beer. They hid things other than eggs too! And, welp, here’s a picture of what I was able to find at the Easter Egg Hunt! I sho did enjoy my easter basket! Check out my noisy nayboars here at the trailer park and holler at Sortapundit whose doing one of them cease fire thingys till Thursday on his war with our nayboar basil! The rest of the trash: basil's blog Bobo Blogger Cranky Neocon Cry Freedom Dangerous Logic Fistful of Fortnights Hector Vex's Infotainment It Is What It Is MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Rachael Ray Redux Riehl World View Six Meat Buffet The Ebb & Flow Institute The Jawa Report Toner Mishap Vince Aut Morire

posted at basil's breakfast


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search