Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Meme!

Manic Viking tagged me with this little "good things happen in threes" gem, er meme. So here goes: 3 names you go by:- Oddybobo Mama Cardinal (as in sin) 3 screennames you’ve had (besides blog psuedonym): Chink (more to do with my name than anything else . . . don't get your panties in a bunch) bobolicious cjh5360 3 physical things you like about yourself:- My ass-length brown hair My toes My birthmark (looks like a bullseye) 3 physical things you dislike about yourself:- My inability to lose the weight gained while pregnant with my first child due to other illnesses My butt, big but slightly flat My big fat legs. 3 parts of your heritage:- Korean Irish Polish 3 things you are wearing right now:- Brown Suede Blazer Black Tanktop Black Dress Pants 3 favorite bands / musical artists: Just three? Led Zeppelin Janis Joplin Jimi Hendrix 3 favorite songs: Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd May This Be Love - Hendrix Tangerine - Zeppelin 3 things you want in a relationship: Humor Honesty Love 3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:- Height I like taller men cause I am short A strong build but not all muscley Nice ass-cheeks 3 of your favorite hobbies:- Spending time with my Boy Fishing or swimming Camping 3 things you want to do really badly right now:- Go Fishing Go home and spend the day with my son Eat an ice-cream cone, banana soft-serve! 3 things that scare you:- Losing my boy or my Better Half, I can do anything as long as I have them. Knives thrown at me by drug-addled ex-boyfriends. . . long story. Plane crashes. 3 of your everyday essentials:- My cell-phone My bottled water My moisturizer 3 careers you have considered or are considering:- FBI Agent Judge CIA Agent ( I have a thing about badges and guns) 3 places you want to go on vacation:- New Zealand Fiji Alaska 3 kids’ names you like: Ryan Katherine Morgan (boy or girl) 3 things you want to do before you die:- Have more babies Win the lottery Travel 3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:- Can endlessly watch football or Nascar Love to Fish Love firearms 3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:- Moisturizer Love to plant flowers Want to mother all my friends and family (on occassion) 3 celeb crushes:- Elliot Sadler Naveen Andrews Tommy Lee Jones (Don't ask, I just love him) I am going to pass this one to my first born-the Babaganoosh, if he's done with finals yet.


Proud Member of the Alliance

The Alliance
Blogwise - blog directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Blogwarriors v. Sortapundit
Technorati search